Universal designer inline UPVC window handle. Universal window lock handles can be used with either a left or right hand. Because the espag lock fastening holes are all uniformly 43mm screw centres, handles can be used to replace any double glazed window handle. Simply check the spindle length required. Offered in lengths of 15mm, 30mm, and 40mm spindles: Please select the suitable spindle length when ordering. Longer lengths can be simply chopped down using a hacksaw if necessary.
Vita HB117 Inline Non Handed uPVC Window Lock Handles Five Colors
Vita Designer Inline 15mm, 30mm & 40mm Spindle UPVC Window Handle, Universal Fits Left or Right Handing.
- Colour Finish: White, Gold, Black, Chrome Polished, and Satin Chrome (Matt finish)
- Fixing Hole Centres: 43mm
- Spindle Length: 15mm, 30mm, and 40mm (the length is taken from the amount that protrudes from the baseplate)
- Black Color Available as 30mm and 40mm spindles only
- Handing: Universal
- Includes fixing screws and cover cap
The 43mm fixing hole centres are the acknowledged standard configuration for window locking mechanisms and will thus suit practically all locking espags regardless of provider. The width of the baseplate is 17mm, and the length of the baseplate is 60mm.
Because the espag lock fastening holes are all uniformly 43mm screw centres, handles can be used to replace any double glazed window handle. Just check the handling and spindle length requirements.
What You Will Receive:
1 X Window handle
1 X Key
1 X Cover cap
1 X Pair of screws (30mm)